Friday, March 1, 2013

Feature & Follow #6: Blogger Sins


Hello all.
Welcome to Feature and Follow.
It is a great way to discover new blogs
and make more great blogging friends!
Plus, you get to answer a super fun question every week.
I absolutely love this idea for a meme.
It is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Q: Confess your blogger sins! 
Is there anything as a newbie blogger thatyou did that when we gained more experience you went OOPS!

A: One of my biggest blogger no-no's is agreeing to read too many books. Then I get overwhelmed and don't even enjoy reading anymore sometimes. *GASP*

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts 
    • {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday! 


15 comments:

  1. That is exactly what happens to me. New Follower :)
    Here is My Feature and Follow Friday
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently in that position! It's a little stressful but I enjoy the challenge it pushes me to read a lot more than I would on my own :)

    Wicked cool blog! New GFC Follower.
    Have a great weekend!!

    My FF HERE.

    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops my comment disappeared :( . .my problem is saying yes to too much .. . I love your moon:-)
    New follower via GFC
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing and am still that way over a year later! Just when I get caught up I do it again! Aaahhh!

    Been a follower:) Off to check out some of these other blogs now.

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a sin I think we all commit at one point! LOL.

    New follower hopping through! Here is my F&F! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do the same thing! ;) I went on a mad request spree at NetGalley before I realized there wasn't any way I could read ALL those books in time. Ah, life (blog) lessons... :)

    Old follower - Bookworm Brandee Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog :D I also have the same prob my biggest sin was about my co-blogger check it out

    new GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem! I wish I could say NO! Thanks for becoming a follower of my site! I'm now following you back via GFC and look forward to reading more from you.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! I hate having to say no to a book, but if I don't then I'll get overwhelmed. Thanks for stopping by this week! Old follower.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stand that feeling.

    New GFC Follower: kassandralopez32

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are not alone there, I think we all have that problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's true, once the stress of it all hits you all you can think is, "I just want this book to be over with so I can get to the next on the list" and it feels like a burden, lol! I like my requests in moderation so I can also have time to read books I know I'll enjoy :) I'm following as well :D Have a wonderful day!


    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your moon in the bottom corner!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin your moon in the corner!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...