Sunday, March 31, 2013

Showcase Sunday #2: Blood of Eden


Hello all!
Welcome to my Showcase Sunday!
It is hosted by Books Biscuits and Tea!
Here is what happened this week
on Thinks Books!


Memes:

Reviews:

Random:


NEW BOOKS!

Purchased:
by Julie Kagawa


I finally had to break down and buy 
The Immortal Rules because I 
got approved for the sequel

Yes, I know I am waaaayyy behind,
but at there are just so many wonderful books!
Anyone want to share their Immortal Rules reviews with me???
Please do in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Immortal Rules, hope you do too.

    http://www.curiositykilledthebookworm.net/2012/04/immortal-rules.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I absolutely loved The Immortal Rules! I hope you really enjoy the series :)
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved The Immortal Rules so I hope you enjoy it too! I have a review of it on my blog if you'd like to check it out! I also really need to get round to reading The Eternity Cure as I am so excited to get into it! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/showcase-sunday-34.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...