Thursday, March 28, 2013

Think Out Loud #37: Ginger Love

Welcome back to Think Out Loud!
A weekly meme where you can do 
ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Official stuff HERE.


Ok. So I am a natural redhead in real life.
I felt it was time to have a Ginger Think Out Loud!

So, did you know a redheaded ninja is a ginja? LOL
This is so true! No tan. Ever.
This is very true as well!!

And then I stumbled upon this site.
 They have all kinds of jokes and you can donate to a ginger soul. LOL

What do you call a redhead with an attitude? 
NORMAL!

Ok, Can't wait to see your Think Out Loud!



6 comments:

  1. I love this! My sister has red hair (the gene skipped me). The nuns growing up thought her red hair meant she was the devil's child. They thought my freckles and terrible habit of being left handed made me the devil's child. You're right, don't piss off a red head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't piss off the redheads! LoL

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to tell you I won't be participating in next week's TOL. I'm going on a trip and not bringing my laptop with me. Just my boys, my dad, step mom, sister, and very anemic me in the mountains. Yay! Here's to not passing out and not killing my sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Robyn. Not a problem at all and thank you for participating at all!!
      I really hope you don't pass out!

      Delete
    2. I hope you don't pass out, too, Robyn! Have lots of fun! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm naturally a brunette, but I'm always dyeing my hair red, lol. Currently, it's red with blond streaks. I love red hair! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...