W...W...W... Wednesdays is hosted by
Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Answer 3 Questions
1. What did you recently finish reading?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What will you be reading next?
Here we go!
What did you recently finish reading?
Review to come April 6th!
What are you currently reading?
What will you be reading next?
I really don't know yet. Depends what mood I am in.
Either
OR
Which one do you think I should read next?
Don't forget to share what you are reading!
Happy Wednesday!





Hi Think, definitely the Lost Prince! Thanks for visiting my WWW.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gwynn
I'm kinda leaning that way too. LoL. Good to hear from you!
DeleteOooh I love the look of The Mad Scientist's Daughter! I've heard a lot of good things about Pantomime too. I hope you enjoy your books.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
DeleteHi Think,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Fiction Books today. I love 'meeting' new people, so your visits will always be welcome and your comments appreciated.
All of your authors are new to me, as stories of fantasy and the paranormal are not really genres I read on a regular basis. I do however, like the sound of 'Pantomime', although who could resist the 'eye candy' cover of 'The Lost Prince'
Enjoy whichever one you decide on and have a good rest of the week,
Yvonne
The Lost Prince is really nice. You should read it! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for droppin by my WWWWs!
Michelle Shouts Random