Feature and Follow is hosted by
It is a great way to find new blogs!!
This week's featured blogs are....
and
Question of the week?
Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've read
in a book and how did you react?
A: Well, most recently I read The Mad Scientist's Daughter
by Cassandra Rose Clarke.
There were many scenes in that book that just made me bawl.
The other scene right up there is of course, from Harry Potter
and the Deathly Hallows. The scene where he is going
to meet his death and uses the Resurrection Stone to talk to his mom
and she tells him how proud she is of him.
I had to put the book down for about 2 days after
reading that because I cried so much because
Harry was "dead". So sad!
Check out the other blogs on the hop!!

SO want to read The Madman's Daughter--now more since your post! :D And Harry Potter? Definitely some scenes that are hard to get through. :D Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! ;D
ReplyDeletehaven't read that but heard of it :)
ReplyDeletenew bloglovin follower
http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html
There are definitely some emotional scenes in Harry Potter.
ReplyDeleteOld follower. (But you knew that, lol.)
Harry Potter is a popular choice this week!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Feature & Follow
Have a great weekend!
Ooh, I didn't realize The Madman's Daughter was such an emotional book! I actually want to read it more, now that I know that... *moves up the TBR list*
ReplyDeleteMy F&F
Hopping through. Yup, that's what gets me most in Deathly Hallows. Although it's his quick talk to Lupin that really sets me off. And when Dumbledore walks up to him at King's Cross.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop
Whoa. Another one from HP! Trying not to read them to prevent spoilers. Just started reading the series! :D
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC!
Here's my FF.
Have a great day!
I really want to read The Madman's Daughter soooo badly! I can't wait until I get the chance! :D I agree with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - completely wrenched my heart in two so many times!
ReplyDeleteMy FF
I agree about Harry Potter <3
ReplyDeleteFF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.
New follower. :) Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteHi! Following you via Twitter. =)
ReplyDeleteSilk Screen Views is new to the blog hop. It looks interesting and I’m looking forward to finding out fun blogs out there. To follow us, you can Follow via WordPress, Email, RSS, Twitter and Facebook. To get the latest updates for sure, I recommend Following by WordPress, Email or RSS.
For my answer, I described a scene from Written in Red by Anne Bishop. You can read the answer here:
http://silkscreenviews.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/feature-follow-friday-1/