So, I have been trying to figure out a meme for the weekend.
I think I finally found it!
I love the graphic too!
Showcase Sunday hosted by
It is basically just a review of what has been happening on your blog.
Here I go....
Memes:
Reviews:
Random:
Purchased:
GIFTED TO ME:
E-BOOKS
Received from Netgalley
So, what did you get/do this week?
Leave a comment!








Woowwww lots of goodies this week! I hope you enjoy Scarlet :D
ReplyDeleteHere's my Showcase Sunday :)
There's also a chance to win a book of your choice on my blog if you're interested! :)
I have Scarlet and I really need to read it! I also got Storm for review and can't wait to read it!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Showcase Sunday
Hi, great haul you have. I have to check Clockwork Princess and Scarlet. Happy reading. Here is my haul:
ReplyDeletehttp://chicklibrarycat.blogspot.com/2013/03/showcase-sunday-18.html
I cannot find where to comment on your blog! :(
Delete