W...W...W... Wednesdays is hosted by
Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Answer 3 Questions
1. What did you recently finish reading?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What will you be reading next?
Here we go!
1. What did you recently finish reading?
by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Look for review soon!
2. What are you currently reading?
Swipe (Swipe #1) by Evan Angler
3. What will you be reading next?
Sneak (Swipe #2) by Evan Angler
What about you?
What are you reading?




Wow! Your books look amazing this week. The Swipe series looks really intriguing!
ReplyDeleteThe Mad Scientist's Daughter looks so interesting. I saw this back in January, but I don't hear much buzz about it. I think it was too close in title to the Madman's daughter and people got confused.
ReplyDeleteLisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA
These covers all look very intriguing. I am playing along with WWW Wednesdays as well:
ReplyDeletehttp://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/03/www-wednesday-3.html
I'm seeing the Mad Scientist's Daughter everywhere. I really need to check it out. Thanks for visiting me.
ReplyDeletecheers
Gwynn
A Tale of Love, Loss and Robots, eh? The Mad Scientist's Daughter sounds right up my alley! lol, I hope you liked it because I'm adding it on my to-read list :)
ReplyDelete-My WWW Wed. at Novel Reveries
How was Swipe, so far? I'm curious about it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for droppin by my WWWWs!
Michelle Shouts Random
All of the cover art is awesome. I'm really wanting to read The Mad Scientist's Daughter. Seeing it around quite a bit.
ReplyDelete