Feature and Follow is hosted by
It's a great way to find new blogs!
Q: Do you have a favorite outdoor reading spot?
A: It would be my back porch. I love sitting out there when
the weather is decent.
Unfortunately, no picture.
This weeks featured blogs are
and
Check out the other blogs on the hop!

Sounds great! :)
ReplyDeleteOld Follower: http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/03/feature-follow-17.html
My backyard porch is where I read when the weather is good too! New GFC Follower :)
ReplyDelete~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
My #FF
That sounds like a great place to read. My porch is in the front of the house, and it gets a bit too noisy with the traffic for me to try reading there.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower. Our FF
I should start reading on my back porch instead of walking half an hour to read by a river. All I need is an outdoor chair! :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower
Roxy @ Story Envy
I have a small deck that would be nice if I had any chairs out there, but I don't trust the four year old with sneaking out there and pretending he could fly. I'm a couch girl. I want my blanket, my pillow, and my quiet. Old follower here. This is my FF.
ReplyDeleteMy bath is the spot. Very old follower returning as I often do :)
ReplyDeleteYou can find my FF at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
cheers
Gwynn
Sounds like a good reading place to me!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!!
Here's my FF.
Simple yet comfy. :D Lovely answer.
ReplyDeleteNew Networked Blogs Follower. :)
Click HERE for my FF.
Louisse @ The Soul Sisters
I love to read on our deck.
ReplyDeletehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html
Great answer :). I see you're also doing the Dystopia reading challenge :). I'm loving it so far!
ReplyDeleteNew follower.
Here's my FF :)
I love to read on porches too. Even though they're outdoors, you can make them as comfortable as you'd like!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
I'm now following you!
Here's my link: http://tinyurl.com/a9cpsa9
The back porch is always a great spot! I love reading on my deck :)
ReplyDeleteNew Linky follower!
Here is my FF post!
I'm on my porch now. Nothing like it!
ReplyDeleteNew follower
Beth @ Free Spirit Books
Yeah, I'd like to do up my back patio so I can have a little spot there :D
ReplyDeleteMy FF
Have a great weekend!