Sunday, March 10, 2013
Question: Mon or Thur for Think Out Loud
Ok. I am not understanding so please help me. I have a meme called Think Out Loud that I usually post on Mondays. Out of 523 followers I am lucky if 3 participate (Thank you!)
Anyways, what is the problem with the lack of participation? I think it is a great meme (not biased at all) and wish more people would play along so....
Should I move Think Out Loud to Thursdays?
It seems like Mondays are just not good days for people.
Please leave in the comments if I should post Think Out Loud on Monday or Thursday!!!
I really hope I get some feedback guys.
Thanks in advance!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So far 2 votes for Thursday. One through poll and one through Facebook! What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI voted for Thursday on your poll. Either day is good for me really. :)
ReplyDeleteMost people are playing catch up on Mondays or feature their reviews on that day. I missed the poll, but I would have voted for Tuesday or Thursday. Wednesday is a blackhole for posting anything new. But I understand your frustration. My blogger buddy Jaclyn has a great meme for Saturdays called Sidekick Saturday. Based on the type she chooses, you cast a sidekick character. I play every Saturday and so far it's just the two of us. I just thought of something, start a group on Book Blogs or Goodreads to get more attention. The Think Out Loud Group.
ReplyDelete