Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature and Follow #17: Create a Lit Class!

Feature and Follow is a meme hosted by

The featured blogs this week are
and

Q: Back to school!
Create a reading list for the imaginary
English Lit class you'll be teaching this summer.

ANSWER!


[Click image to go to Goodreads page]

My course would be a little wild because my reading tastes vary so much!
These four are my favorite adult authors.
I generally read YA but chose to go this route for my course. LOL

6 comments:

  1. I have actually never read any of those books. New follower, check out my FF, I'm #17 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great choices!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/08/follow-friday_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, how did I know you were going to choose Neil Gaiman? Have a great weekend, Think! (I haven't done my FF-I can't settle on a dang list)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books! I've heard a lot about Neil Gaimans new book!!!

    Old bloglovin follower, new twitter!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, Think! I see your class being very popular! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...