Friday, August 16, 2013

Book Blogger Hop #8: Born a Bookworm?


Welcome to the 
Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by
Just answer the weekly question, found HERE.
Then, link up to Coffee Addicted Writer!
Super simple!

Question:
Were you a born bookworm or did
someone get you into reading?

Answer:
I have always been really good at reading and 
I remember how ecstatic I would be 
every time I figured out a new word!
My mom read to me every night but she
is not a reader herself really.
So, I think I was both a born bookworm
and a nurtured bookworm. 





8 comments:

  1. I think I'm an accidental bookworm. I picked up Harry Potter and the Triwizard tournament and was sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first Harry Potter I read was the final book, Deathly Hallows. I then proceeded to go back and start at Sorcerer's Stone and read all of them back to back! LOL. They are really good books.

      Delete
  2. Your theory makes sense. I agree with you about how wonderful it was when you first were able to read and figure out words. :)

    Have a great day!!

    My full answer is below, but I wasn't born a bookworm.

    Happy Hopping!!


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I commented on your blog!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! I had to learn how to read from my one on one ESL teachers. They were great teachers! But sadly I didn't really like reading as a child because of the language restrictions but I'm super glad that I love reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer. I was not born a bookworm. Your mom was pretty cool to read with you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. My mom kicks ass! My first book I remember reading was Goodnight Moon. Weird how you remember things like that sometimes. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...