Welcome to Day 2 of Bout of Books 8.0!!
This post will review how I am doing on my goals.
Monday August 19, 2013
Currently reading:
Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl
Format: Hardcover
Percentage/pages read: I read in spurts of time yesterday. I am positive I met my hour a day goal if you add them all up. LoL. I think I read about 100+ pages yesterday. I ended on page 317 last night.
Books completed: Zilch at this time.
The Day in 6 words: Try not, only do. Wise Yoda.
Challenges Completed: I completed 1 challenge.
Blogs commented on: Only commented on 1 blog yesterday. Awful! I'm gonna try to double up today if that is humanly possible!
So, how did you do?
I would love to know so please comment!!

Well, you did complete your 100 page goal and participated in the challenge. So that's good. You still have many days to catch up. How are you liking Icons??? I still have to read it. Happy Reading.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching your goal. And love your six words. Yoda does sorta rock!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the rest of the week.