Hey everybody!
Welcome to Think Out Loud!
This is a meme I host on Thursdays
where you can post
Whatever YOU Want!!!
It is really fun.
I know everyone in the blogging world is also super busy in real life.
But, I would still love to see more people participate and link up their
own Think Out Loud posts. It's kinda a dream of mine...
Anyways!
This week I stumbled upon a short film called
It is extremely thought provoking and I
recommend it highly.
I originally found it at Gawker.
But, it is by CharStarlene on Youtube.

I wonder if I'd be like that if I didn't have my ancient indestructible Nokia pay as you go phone. No camera, the buttons stick so no texting, and a rarely charged battery. I think I'd be checking in on Twitter, Google +, my blog. My kids would be pissed. No, I prefer the no watch, no fancy phone, no i-Anything little world. Great TOL! That hike looked amazing in the clip.
ReplyDeletelmao! The kids wouldn't know how to survive without gadgets these days!
DeleteThis really does get one thinking; maybe we are getting too attached to our gadgets and we are missing out on our lives.
ReplyDeletethat's scary.
ReplyDeletepeople aren't really like that though...?
Some people are.
DeleteLOL This reminds me of Me!!! Not using a phone 24/7!!! I have a phone but I don't use it unless I have to call home or a friend. It's very scary and real~
ReplyDeleteYes it is!
DeleteLOL That reminds me of...Me!!! Not touching the phone 24/7!!! I have a phone but I only use it to call home and to friends. But wow, that sure was eye opening, scary real! Just got me thinking of a video for my TOL!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thanks for sharing, Think. I find it ridiculous how attached the cell phones our society has become. I don't understand why people go out with their friends, husbands and wives go out together, only to sit using their phones. I DON'T GET IT!! It makes me fearful...we're raising a generation of kids who can't communicate person-to-person. Scary, indeed!
ReplyDelete