Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by
Just post an answer to the weekly
question, then link back up!
QUESTION:
Book blogging is more than just reading...
Who helped you set up or run your blog?
Or did you do it all yourself?
ANSWER:
I am very proud to say that everything on
this blog is done by me!
I have been teaching myself HTML and
am always trying to figure out ways to
improve my blog. So, of course,
there have been quite a few changes over a year!
But, hopefully, everyone enjoys my site
as much as me!

*pats on back* you should definitely be proud of yourself, your blog is lovely :-) my answer
ReplyDeletehttp://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/08/book-blogger-hop-9-august-23rd-29th.html
I do enjoy your site. GREAT Job.
ReplyDeleteI did mine on my own too.
Have a great day!!
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Wow~ I'm not a tech person so it's hard, but I do know how to do the simple easy stuff just to get by. :)
ReplyDeleteI should really learn HTML stuff. I bet my blog would get even more crazy when I do. LOL But yes, your blog is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can copy and paste some html if someone gives me exact instructions, but I wouldn't call what I've done learning html. Good for you! Your blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten anything down pact but I've been teaching myself as I go along. Yes, I think your blog is pretty cool! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out MY HOP
I love the use of black and the bright neon colors. Nice job. :)
ReplyDelete