Hey y'all!!
Welcome to Think Out Loud,
a weekly meme I host on Thursdays!
I think it is great fun because you can do
ANYTHING YOU WANT!
A rant, recipe, rave whatever.
Just share!
So, this week I am having yet another feature of an Amanda Palmer video.
This is a Not Safe For Work Video!
If a female standing in front of a piano singing while naked is unnerving
to you, please don't watch the below video.
HOWEVER...
If you want to see an awesome moment where a rockstar
tells it just like it is,
WATCH!
*Contains nudity
Here is the article that sparked the controversy
Basically, they completely focused on her breast
"escaping" from her bra
and forgot to mention the music.
Well, Amanda definitely gets the last laugh!
Amanda Palmer - Dear Daily Mail
Anyways, if you watched it, I hope you got a good laugh out of it!
Please feel free to post your own Think Out Loud!
Then be sure to come back here and link up so we can all check it out.

Ha! I love it. I read the article. Then watched the show. I just spent too much time on youtube watching her videos. She's amazing (didn't know her before your Think posts). Who doesn't want to be her? So honest and free. Great TOL, Think!
ReplyDeleteThanks Robyn! I am so glad you like her as well! That makes me uber happy!
DeleteWas wondering what you thought of this :)
ReplyDeleteShe really is something. I watched her on TEDtalk: the art of asking.
Oh wow! I did a post on that for Think Out Loud #35!
DeleteYes, I saw this too and thought it was fabulous!
ReplyDelete