Hello all!
Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop
hosted by
All you have to do is answer the weekly question, HERE.
Then link up at Coffee Addicted Writer
and check out all the other blogs!
Super easy, huh?
Let us do this.
Q: How do you organize your books to be read?
A: Usually I just try to keep track in my head.
Books with definite review dates take precedence.
I keep track of those on my Google Calendar.
After that, I try to tackle my Netgalley books,
which is becoming impossible because I'm addicted!
Somewhere, I typed up a list, but I don't go by it. lol
These days, I try more to read books I really want to read.
Tends to lead to a happier me who isn't burned out on reading!
How about you?
How do you organize?
Let me know in the comments!

I follow the read what I want to read strategy also. I keep seeing Netgalley and know that I have to stay away from it. I'm already buried under books. More would do me in.
ReplyDeleteOh man, Netgalley is so cool though. That rush you get when you get approved for a new book is like ... woah! LoL
DeleteMy friend feels the same way. She wants to read what she wants to read.
ReplyDeleteENJOY your day.
I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep my books in the order I need to read them.
Stop by for my full, organized answer if you like. :)
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
OMG! I love spreadsheets! I have one for the books I have read in 2013 and the challenges I am in. I would love to see your spreadsheet if you wouldn't mind, email me!
Deletethink.think.80@gmail.com
I do it the old fashion way and keep a log in a notebook of books that I am under contract to review. I have so many that I go by first come basis.
ReplyDeleteI can never follow through with a list of readings. And Netgallery isn't helping with my long list of readings too.
ReplyDeleteI've actually taken on more books than I can keep up with. What with joining net galley and getting book review requests I don't have the ability to organize outside of Goodreads. I just go with whatever!
ReplyDeleteI've been on a Netgalley ban as of late, just trying to catch up on the reviews of the Netgalley I've requested in the past, when I've caught up on my Netgalley books I'll lift my ban.
ReplyDeleteMy Friday Hop