Welcome all!
Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by
All you have to do is answer the weekly question,
link up at Coffee Addicted Writer
and check out the other blogs on the hop!
Q: Do you like or dislike Rafflecopter and why?
A: Personally, I love Rafflecopter...
until it crashes. lol
Other than that, it is super easy to use
and I love the format.
Don't forget to check out the other blogs on the hop!!

I don't like all the hoops you have to go through to enter a contest. Too much time wasted when a google form works just as well along with random.org. :)
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog for my full "rant" if you like...the link is listed below.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I don't mind all of the hoops so much. I can pick and choose. What I don't like it when you can't even enter unless you like on facebook. I try to keep my facebook uncluttered and am now locked out because of hacking. Having to go through the red tape to get back in!
ReplyDeleteYou do disvover other blogs to follow. That I do like.
I like rafflecoptor. It's pretty neat and simple to use. Compared to other ways of hosting giveaways, it's the best there is.
ReplyDelete