Hello to everyone!
Welcome to Think Out Loud,
a weekly meme that I try to post on Thursdays.
PLEASE join in!
It's so simple, just do something different.
Whatever you want!
I have no idea where I found it.
I think it is brilliant.
This is how I feel, like an error in humanity.
I have stories I could tell, but why dredge stuff up.
Now, I just try to be comfortable in my own skin.
This is an extremely difficult feat.
But I just have to remember to take one moment at a time.
No day but today.


I know the feeling.
ReplyDeleteThe important thing is to always be true to yourself ... regardless of what other people think that you should be.
I loved this one! Unfortunately is seems to be all to true.
ReplyDeleteI love this, Think! Without the misfits of the world, we'd all be standing in groups like these, mimicking each other. It would be a pink world!
ReplyDeleteIt is extremely difficult to feel comfortable in your own skin. I have always struggled with this. "I wish I was more..." "I wish I was less..." Thank you for the good words.
It reminds me so much of myself too. A dystopia world~
ReplyDelete