Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature and Follow #16: Finished books go where?


Feature and Follow is hosted by

This week the featured blogs are:
and

Q: What do you do with your books once done reading them?

A: If they are printed books I put them on my bookshelves!
My Kindle is crammed full of books too.
Guess you could say I am a book hoarder! lol

I did recently go through and get rid of a bunch of books,
now my shelves look awesome!
HERE is a link to some pics!

9 comments:

  1. it's sooo hard to get rid of books. LOL. thank goodness for Ereaders :)

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ereaders are awesomesauce. Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. My shelves are very crammed. My ereader not as much, but slowly growing.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bookshelves. I don't have the space to turn them sideways like you do, but when I am able to get another shelf I am for sure doing it!

    Thanks for the comments!

    New follower :)

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shelves are packed!

    New follower via bloglovin'
    Happy Friday :)
    Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those shelves look clean as heck! And not at all cram like mines. My shelf will never look that neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'm the same way! Both my actual and my virtual shelves are overflowing :D Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Think! I'm a hoarder too! ;) Ereaders to make things easier but I have to say that I end up archiving things just to make more space. :) Thanks for hopping by my blog. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I cyber-stumbled here via the blog hop. Great site! look forward to your posts. My books have been mostly eBooks lately because I've ran out of shelf room! But I like to donate to the library and schools.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...