Feature and Follow is hosted by
The featured bloggers this week are:
and
Congrats y'all!
Question of the Week:
Where is the best destination reading spot for you?
(Where do you like to read other than home)
Answer:
Well, no matter where I go I have either
a book, my Kindle or both.
This might sound weird but the best place to zone
out and read is in a waiting room.
I can't read in a bookstore because the other
books get jealous and start yelling obscenities at me!
Oh, I like reading during road trips too.
So, pretty much anywhere is cool with me
as long as I get to read!
Check out the other blogs on the hop!

Ha, those foul-mouthed jealous bookstore books! I can't wait in a long line or in a waiting room without a book. If I forget to pack one with me, I have a re-read in my trunk always ready to be a stand in.
ReplyDeleteLmao! Keeping one in your vehicle is a great idea for a backup!
DeleteMe too, Think! I like to read anywhere and everywhere!! :) I love that the books in a bookstore yell obscenities at you if you're reading something. For me, they just start whispering and make this buzz that I can't ignore and I have to stop reading and peruse the shelves. :) Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThose damn books always wanting our attention! Thanks for the comment Brandee!
Delete