Friday, January 31, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #23: By the book?


Hello all!
Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by
Just answer the weekly question!
Super easy.


Question:
When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list? Or do you go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with the older first and then the new ones?

Answer: 
Well, I don't go "by the book" that's for sure. LoL.
I tend to read what I want, when I want.
Except, of course, if it is for a book tour and I have
a certain post date. This year though, I am trying a 
desperate attempt to get caught up on all of my Netgalley books.
Still, not going in order though, but picking 
by what sounds interesting to me then.
Definitely, not a good system. LOL








4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good system to me cause that what I do. I don't want to feel forced into reading anything, even if I'm the one forcing it. That way reading is always fun.
    Here's my answer
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2014/01/book-blogger-hop-when-you-receive-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good as long as it works for you. :) That's all that matters.

    Best of luck.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could do it that way, however I....
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same too! I am all willy nilly with my reading sections. I don't take books from authors or on tour because I just have sooo many here at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...