Hello all!
Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop
hosted by
Question:
Are you a book blogger purist?
Do you only do book related posts?
Or do you post whatever you want?
Answer:
Definitely not a purist! LOL
I post about books every day but Thursday.
Thursday is the day I host a cool meme called
Think Out Loud! (Click for info, HERE)
It is actually an encouragement for bloggers
to do something on their blog Not about books.
People get really creative and it is really fun!
I will post my link from yesterday's Think Out Loud.
Hope you like it!

LOL I too don't always blog about books. But you know that already.
ReplyDeleteI like talking books but I also like to share about writing process and info on writing, research, history, and a whole bunch of random things that I think will be helpful for whomever reads my blog. Fun stuff I guess.
I love your Think Out Loud meme. I might have to jump in on it. Thanks
ReplyDeleteSweet! We would love for you to join in the fun!
DeleteIt sounds like a fun meme. I don't know what else to post on my blog, that is, besides books.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Hop answer.
I think I stopped by your Thursday post once then I forgot. Will take a look at it again.
ReplyDeleteI am a purist. :)
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I am a purist but I love the idea to post something not on books It provides variety :)
ReplyDeleteKatelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
I'm quite a new book blogger, but intend to be purist. Kepping busy at the moment doing the 'networking thingy'. I do have other blogs relating to my other interests.
ReplyDeleteI participated a couple of times on your Think Out Loud meme. It's a great idea to step out of the book bubble :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a purist at all, even though the main focus of my blog are books and bookish related stuff.
Here's my answer to the Blog Hop question