Friday, January 24, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #22: Never-ending TBR


Hello all!
Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by
Just answer the weekly question!
Super easy and fun!


Question:
Do you think you will ever read all the books in your TBR stack?

Answer:
A girl can dream, right? LOL
Heck no, there is NO WAY I will ever be able to read 
all the books in my TBR. Although, this year, I am trying to catch 
up on the 30-ish Netgalley/Edelweiss books I still haven't read!
Maybe if I read faster...
I wish I could!!!!







6 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever ready everything on my TBR because it keeps growing. By the time I've read one book I've added three more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Superman fast speed reading abilities might help me but its a never ending list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I know the feeling - I'm trying to be optimistic about my TBR stack but I do wish I could read faster! Here's my response http://reading2011.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is that we'll always be able to read faster than authors can write! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck no! I'm always adding to it, though I'm adding less now and working hard on my back log. My main goal this year is to get reading and get those reviews written!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My TBR pile is just growing and growing since becoming a book blogger, insane but also great at the same time. Got inspiration for new genres for example which I would not have considered before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...