Tab List
Home
Policies
Reviews
Think Out Loud
Giveaways!
Challenges
Extras
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Showcase Sunday #21: Steelheart
Hello all!
Welcome to Showcase Sunday!
Hosted by
Books, Biscuits and Tea
.
It is a great way to recap your week!
Reviews: The Split Worlds by Emma Newman
Review: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
Review: The Maze Runner (Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner
Review: Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
Review: Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher
Everything Changes by Jonathan Tropper
Retrospect: 2013
Think Out Loud #77: Nanalew - Sail
I just love the Kindle Daily Deals!
I recently was able to purchase some cool books!
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson
How was your week?
1 comment:
Cora - Tea Party Princess
January 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Ooh, nice couple you have there. Happy reading!
And I had a lovely week, thank you.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, nice couple you have there. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteAnd I had a lovely week, thank you.