Thursday, January 2, 2014

Think Out Loud #77: Nanalew - Sail


Hey everyone!
Hope you're having a Happy 2014!
Welcome to Think Out Loud,
a weekly meme I host on Thursdays.
Use this meme to post anything you want!
Let your imagination run wild!


This week I am sharing one of my fave videos from
an amazing YouTuber - Nanalew!
It is a video set to the song of Sail by AWOLNATION
and for some reason, I just think it is hilarious!
I hope you do too!

Nanalew - Sail (AwolNation cover)







4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! That video is so funny! That's your girl Kat's song, but those two girls rock. They know how to wear their ugly faces. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those faces they make are priceless! I love that song btw, lol. :D It's one of those songs my daughter said, "I didn't think you'd like that song."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, gave me the giggles, Think!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...