Hello all!
Today I am trying a new meme I just happened to stumble across!
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by
Here is what you do...
1. Post answering the question of the week.
2. Enter your name and post link in the Linky list
3. Check out the other blogs on the hop!
Here we go!
Q: When you write your reviews, do you write
them will reading or wait until you
are completely done with the book?
A: I am the worst procrastinator, so always after I read the book.
Sometimes, I wait too long even and have to go back to skim the book again.
That's why I love my Kindle. It lets me highlight what I think
are the most important parts.
So, I wait until I'm done with the book.
I might try doing it while I'm reading it and
see if that helps to get them done on time! LOL

I tend to do the same thing. Today I actually wrote a review for a book that I finished yesterday, which is really good for me! Thanks for sharing.:)
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Wow! That's awesome. I almost never get them written that fast.
DeleteI don't take notes for my reviews and write everything after finishing the book. Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteTasha @ A Trillian Books xoxo
Thanks for stopping by! I am now following your blog!
DeleteI always do it while I am reading. It works very well for me, but everyone is different.
ReplyDeleteStop by for my full answer if you like.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I have never tried to keep track while reading. Might have to give it a shot!
DeleteI just got a Kindle and I LOVE all the features. I usually read first too, but I just started an internship and for my reader report I took notes for the first time ever. I'm a new GFC and bloglovin follower.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Meredith’s Musings
Thanks for following! I love my Kindle too!
DeleteI can totally relate, since I'm a terrible procrastinator, as well! That means I'm real trouble if I have to review a book for a blog tour...lol.
ReplyDeleteI usually do mine after I've read a book, but sometimes find myself doing the very thing you do -- going back to skim parts of the book because I've forgotten what happened.
Happy Reading!! :)
P.S. I LOVE that moon face turning and turning on the right-hand side of your blog! So cute!!
Thanks so much! The spinning moon takes you back to the top of my blog if you click it! I use it a lot. lol
DeleteThat's why I write as I am reading...I can't remember things once I have gotten through the book. :) I put my thoughts in an e-mail and make changes at the end.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reveiws
I don't know. Maybe we should have a reverse race lol. See just how long we can procrastinate. HA!
ReplyDelete