Hello all!
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays,
a great meme hosted by Miz B
This weeks Teaser is from a book that will
be released in July. It is called
To undo the curse, Nate and Sophie embark on an adventure that takes them across the country. But their quest is not only to save the world as they know it. It is also a fight for their very survival. Behind the scenes, there are those that are counting on them to fail.
"I was thinking to myself, Shut up... Shut up...
You're making a fool of yourself.
If you walk away right now,
he won't realize you're stupid."
So, what is your Teaser!
Leave me a comment and let me know!

I'm definitely reading this book as soon as I can:)
ReplyDeleteGreat Teaser.
My Teaser Tuesday
Jackie @Jackie's Book World
Wasn't so sure about the premise but from the teaser, it sounds like a pretty fun read.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-beauty.html
haha i can relate to that teaser! my TT is up: https://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/teaser-tuesday-june-25-2013/
ReplyDelete