Thursday, June 6, 2013

Think Out Loud #47: Karma Cleanse

Hello all!
Welcome to another Think Out Loud.
With this meme, you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT!
Official stuff HERE.

So, lately my life has been in the toilet.
I won't go into details.
I know my blog has been suffering.
I am going to try to fix that.

I was thinking why it seems so many bad 
things are happening.
Then I realized maybe I'm not doing enough good.
Maybe my karma is jacked?
I am going to try to fix that too.


These are things I need to work on,
especially my attitude. LoL

How is your Karma?






4 comments:

  1. Seems like I am always telling myself the things on the Karma list and yet I end up growling left and right and giving the stink eye to no one really. I told my mom I need a complete personality wipe before the kids are out for summer in order for all of us to survive. I have a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My worst growling/stink eye moments always seem to happen in traffic. I am a very aggressive driver! Plus, cussing out other people helps me pass the time. LOL. Hope you have a good summer!

      Delete
  2. I need to keep these in mind at all times, but I fail. Miserably. I should print this out and keep it taped to my notebook. I really hope things start looking up for you! Do what makes you comfortable with your blog. It should be fun, right? No pressure, just have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. My karma is like a calm before the storm. I don't trust it. Esp. now that exams are nearing..

    I hope yours gets better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...