Friday, July 18, 2014

Book Blogger Hop #31: Covers


Hello all!
Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
a weekly meme hosted by


Question:
Do covers pull you in?

Answer:
YES! I am so bad about going for an awesome cover.
On the flip side, if I don't like the cover I will
probably avoid the book...shame shame right??







4 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! A beautiful cover will have me interested more than just about anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't buy new books unless I recognize the author's name or if the cover dazzles me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'll also avoid a book with a bad cover. If the cover's no good, it's hard to believe the writing will be. My answer to this week's question is

    ReplyDelete
  4. No shame...I think the cover is very important.

    I choose a lot of books by the cover, but of course check what the inside is as well.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...