Hello all!
Welcome to Think Out Loud,
a weekly meme I created!
It is every Thursday and encourages expression!
Sorry there was no Think Out Loud last week y'all!
It was a reeeeeeallly rough week for me.
But, I'm back this week!
I'm probably behind the pack,
but I just saw this Movie Trailer yesterday and it blew my mind.
The movie stars Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame
and looks to be quite twisted. Plus, he has an American accent!!
The movie is called
HORNS

This really blew my mind as well!!
ReplyDeleteThe very first trailer I saw; I thought maybe it was a joke.
cuz the plot sounded weird. But this is based on an actual book written by Stephen King's son. I still think it's weird but it does look intriguing and Harry's in it!!
Hope you have a better weekend!
"Are those horns? Damn right those are horns." Yikes, Think! Sorry you had a rough week last week. I hope things are going better. I don't think I'll watch thing one, but I am so dang curious about it. People confessing to him is plain awesome. But did you see him stab something with the rake. Nope. I'm too wussy.
ReplyDeleteNot to worry about not having a post up. I'll still post mines up. But hey, the trailer looks great.
ReplyDelete