Thursday, July 17, 2014

Think Out #105: Word Crimes


Hello all!
Welcome to my weekly meme,
Such a fun time to do whatever you want!


This is soooo funny guys!
All my "word nerds" are going to LOVE this!

Word Crimes by "Weird" Al Yankovic






2 comments:

  1. You find the best stuff, but I always tell you that! I've seen a feminist take on this song, but the grammar one is my favorite. Thanks for the laugh, Think! I miss posting my TOL's. I'll be back when I'm caught up. I have two TOL posts just sitting in my head criticizing me for being such a procrastinator. I hope you're having a good summer, Think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that was ...awesome!!
    This should have been a hit not the original song.
    I've seen the feminist take as well. and this one beats that one out as well. but both were better in comparison to the original.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...