Hello all!
Welcome to Feature and Follow,
a meme hosted by
Have any pets? Tell us or show us!
I have a 3 year old Shih-Chon, which is a
Bichon Frise and Shih Tzu mix doggie!
I absolutely love him.
He has the biggest personality!
Mr. Ozie Blu
Also, my parents have two dogs currently.
Of course, I consider them my dogs as well!
First of all, we have my 12 year old Yellow Labrador.
Ms. Gypsie Violet
and
The newest addition to the family!
My folks just adopted him and he is such a sweet dog!
He sleeps on top of his dog house like Snoopy! lol
Mr. Opie Gray
So, those are my pets!
What are yours??




Oh my goodness, your dogs are so cute!!! I favour labradors but Mr Opie Gray sleeping on top of his doghouse is just so adorable. I want to steal him away!
ReplyDeleteNew bloglovin follower :)
My FF
Obsessive Compulsive Reader
All three and super cute and LOVE their names!!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteStop by and check out our furry friend!
xoxo Michelle @Book Hangovers