Thursday, April 24, 2014

Think Out Loud #93: Dragons!


Hello all!
Welcome to Think Out Loud,
my weekly meme that is a blast!
For this meme, do ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Yay!



OMG! I found the cutest sweatshirt!
It is Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon!
I want it! But it is SUPER expensive. LoL
Anyways, here it is!


Isn't that freaktastically cool!!
HERE is the store link, if you want to check it there.










4 comments:

  1. WOW! That would be perfect to rock to go see"How to Train Your Dragon part 2" this summer!!! LOVE DRAGONS!!! ♥
    xoxo Michelle @Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super sweet! I found one that was a knight a while back. The hoodie had the helmet that covered the face and everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love How to Train Your Dragon, the movie and TV show! The boys are into superheros right now, but I still push watching this one because it's so good. I can't wait for the sequel. Too bad it's expensive. Time to befriend a seamstress and accidentally drop a picture of the Toothless sweater on her workbench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! We just watched How To Train Your Dragon earlier this week, and my kids are looking forward to #2 to come out in June!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...