Thursday, April 17, 2014

Think Out Loud #92: Insane Self Portraits (Brain on Drugs)


Hello all!
Welcome to my weekly meme,
This is the time to do ANYTHING you want!!


I saw this on Facebook and thought it was interesting!
I definitely do NOT recommend trying this,
but the art the guy produced is worth checking out.
This man, Bryan Lewis Saunders, did several
different drugs for several weeks and produced
a self portrait while on them.
Click HERE for all the pics and the story!

2mg Nictotine Gum

Dilaudid

Hydrocodone/Oxycodone/Xanax

Abilify/Xanex/Ativan

Ativan/Haloperidol

Cocaine

Crystal Meth

G13 Marijuana

Huffing Gas

Psilocybin Mushrooms

And there were tons more portraits as well.
Kinda freaky huh???
I feel sorry for this guy's brain now...



















4 comments:

  1. That is a whacked out way to make art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane! Literally freaking crazy! Nope, I do not recommend that either. Sheesh, not even in the name of art. I love self-portraits though. They're kind of like glimpsing people living their lives through their living room windows on an evening walk. Private, but not so private because the curtains are open and the lights are on. I hope you have a great weekend, Think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is crazy! Some of his pictures are pretty neat, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love art, but I seriously do not recommend this as an avenue to create it. Some of these portraits are pretty good, however.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...