Hello all!
Welcome to Day 3 of the #ReadingCram!
Today's Challenge is to list the Top 10 books
that I read in 2013. This might be difficult!
These are in no particular order,
because all of these books were fantastic!
Here we go!
1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman [Review]
2. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare [Review]
3. Fire Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes [Review]
4. The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke [Review]
5. Stung (Stung #1) by Bethany Wiggins [Review]
6. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman [Review]
7. The Lost Prince (Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa [Review]
8. A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus by Alexia Purdy [Review]
9. The Earth Dwellers (Dwellers #4) by David Estes [Review]
10. The Man Who Walked in Darkness (Miles Franco #2) by Chris Strange [Review]
As far as progress on reading goes...I'm not making much! For some reason, I just cannot sit down to read. This madness has got to stop if I'm going to reach my goal! Wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it.
.png)
Sadly, I didn't enjoy The Ocean. But I'm not giving up on Gaiman. I still have two books to read: Good Omen and Stardust.
ReplyDeleteYuska @ Lust and Coffee
http://lustandcoffee.wordpress.com
Awww. I really hope you enjoy them! I just adore Neil Gaiman for some weird reason. LOL
DeleteGreat list! The Earth Dwellers and Clockwork Princess are on mine as well! And several others I loved are up there, too!
ReplyDeleteYou have great taste my lady!
DeleteOkay I have been wanting to read STUNG for a while now! Glad you enjoyed it! :) Definitely wanting to read These Broken Stars! (Can't wait to check out all of those reviews!)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these...yet. The Mad Scientist's Daughter has been on my list for ages. And I won Fire Country during the readathon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading in the New Year!