Hello all!!
I am participating in the
It is hosted by Dana Square
Today, the #Reading Cram Challenge is:
Pick any Book read in 2013 and
pick a song/playlist for it!
It is hosted by Tanya @ Book Loving Hippo!
Here we go!
The first book and song that popped into my head cracked me up so much!
Throughout this book the lead male character is absolutely obsessed with his ex-wife. I kept finding myself mentally screaming at this character that it was OVER. Please for the love of god, if I ever hear the name Nikki more than three times in a row out of someone's mouth I will slap them... hard. LoL
Anyways my first book is...
It's Over by Roy Orbison
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
For this book, I thought this song was appropriate because
of the way Nick and Norah could not keep their hands off eachother!
by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The song I picked for this book really captures the emotions
that I felt while reading These Broken Stars.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my choices!
I look forward to seeing everyone else's.
.png)



Oh this sounds like so much fun!!!! I already have a song in my head for one of the books this year. Well, the song has been in my head since the book came out but it matches it so perfectly!!!
ReplyDelete