Hello all!
Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by
Just answer the weekly question and you are done!
QUESTION:
What book would you recommend for a Christmas present?
ANSWER:
Well, I have a few.
The first book that came to mind was
by Robin Sloane! (My Review)
I loved this book.
Then, my mind wandered to
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. (My review)
This book is just awesome.
Then, I realized that I should probably recommend
a book from 2013. Then, it got difficult! lol
So, from 2013, I would recommend
and
Both are by David Estes and the series intermingle
and it is just brilliant. I would recommend these to anyone.
(You can find reviews for all of these books on my site!)
Also great this year were
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (My Review)
and These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman (My Review)

Wow! I'm honored you would include the Dwellers and Country Sagas in your Christmas gift recommendations, Think!!!! Thank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteNice choices...I have only heard of a few.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for sharing.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer