Hello all!
Welcome to my wrap up post for the
#ReadingCram Readathon!
It was hosted by
and
Juliababyjen's Reading Room.
I completed these books:
The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass 0.2) by Sarah J. Maas
The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass 0.3) by Sarah J. Maas
The Assassin and the Empire (Throne of Glass 0.4) by Sarah J. Maas
A Wrinkle in Time (Time #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Suitcase of Stars (Enchanted Emporium #1) by Pierdomenico Baccalario
Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher
My goal was 6 and I hit 7. YAY!!
That also means I hit my main goal of 60 books.
I am so glad I joined this Readathon!
It was so much fun!
Here are some of the challenges I completed:
I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!
Great job to the hosts!
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment