Hello all!
Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by
QUESTION:
Do you accept books for review only from publishers
or do you accept book review requests from authors as well?
ANSWER:
If a book interests me, I will review it.
It doesn't matter if it is a publisher or not.
I have stumbled over some fantastic books this way!
Some authors I found through Goodreads groups as well.
are just a few!
I have had to change my Review page to Not Requesting though
due to being completely overwhelmed with my TBR!

I totally agree...I have found MANY great books through author requests. I have been cutting down, though, on requests from both publishers and authors....just not enough time in the day.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Happy Hopping!! My answer is below.
BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I agree with you.
ReplyDeleteHope you can visit my Book Blogger Hop