Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Blogger Hop #16: Publishing Reviews


Hello all!
Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop!
It is a weekly meme hosted by
Just answer the question and
link up. Super easy!


QUESTION:
Do you publish your review as soon as you are done or wait a few days?

ANSWER:
I am such a procrastinator. I am horrible at writing my reviews
as soon as I finish the book. I just dive into the next book! LoL
Even when I do write the review after reading,
I generally hold off on publishing it for a week or more.
That way I have time to revise it (again) 
and make sure it is to my liking!






6 comments:

  1. I am just the opposite...LOL!!!

    I write the review while I am reading, and it is done when I am done with book. Minor edits of course come into play.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a brilliant way to do it. I need to try that sometime!

      Delete
  2. I usually schedule my posts--usually because I write all of my reviews on a Sunday afternoon and don't like to bombard my followers with a whole lot of reviews at once. So I'll write them and then dole them out, one post per day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having the ability to schedule posts as well!

      Delete
  3. I almost always suffer from book hangover, so I can't usually begin another book until I've cleared my thoughts about the previous one. Yours is an enviable ability, IMHO! :)

    Here is my anser for this week's hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...