Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Think Out Loud #71: Marching Bands Rock!


Hello all!
Welcome to
 I meme I host weekly, usually on Thursdays.
I really hope you enjoy 
and maybe even join in the fun!


My mom was telling me about how awesome the Ohio State University marching band was and she
specifically mentioned a "movie tribute" they had done. Well I ran across it on YouTube yesterday and thought I would share!
So, here you go.
It really is awesome, by the way!







7 comments:

  1. I saw this awhile back and it's still Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was real fun, Think. I watched it with my 11 yr old. He wanted me to play it again. Great TOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I had to watch it twice too. I'm impressed how noone tripped and fell into their tuba. I would have! LOL

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Ohio State's marching band is awesome! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm a fan of marching bands...and they sure keep parents busy at the high school level. :) Happy Thursday, Think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't see how kids these days get anything done with all the extracurriculars available! My school didn't even have a Music Program when I was in high school. LOL. You know, back when I walked there uphill both ways...in the snow. Ha.

      Delete
  4. I'm so proud to be a Buckeye! I live about an hour away from OSU and if I could have afforded it, that's the college I would've gone to. We've got the best damn marching band in the land, lol. What's the second song between Man of Steel and Harry Potter? I couldn't figure that one out. I didn't recognize the symbol or song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it was maybe The Lord of the Rings? I got confused on that one too. LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...