Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book Blogger Hop #14: Norman Bates VS Hannibal Lector


Hello all!
Welcome to the 
Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by 
Just answer the weekly question,
then link up!
Super easy and fun!


QUESTION:
Norman Bates VS Hannibal Lector:
Which one of these famous book
murderers is scarier?
(Optional question: Who is your favorite book villian?)

ANSWER:
I would say Hannibal is scarier to me.
He eats people for crying out loud!
Ewwww.








6 comments:

  1. Cannibalism is a frightening thought only exceptable for the like of the Donner family, and even then...

    I'm stopping by via the hop, new bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol My answer is pretty similar to yours.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who either of the characters is, but from what I am reading, I am glad I don't. He eats people? Oh dear.

    I chose the optional question.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Hannibal. He is bequiling with his intelligence and charm and horrendous when he kills and eats ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with Mr. Lector as well, but I love your comment about cats!

    Check out my answer here
    http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/10/book-blogger-take-17.html?zx=7dc2035f2826857c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...