Hello!
Welcome to the
Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by
QUESTION:
What book gave you goose bumps?
ANSWER:
Yes, based on the movie.
I remember it was a beat-up paperback my
mamma (grandmother) had at her house.
My grandmother LOVED reading!
Harlequin Romances were so her weakness. LOL
Loved that woman!
Anyways, I picked it up and started reading.
I think I was like 7 or 8.
Well, there are a lot of weird, creepy things in this book.
And, let's just say, most of the book would NOT be appropriate
now days for a young child to read.
But, I read it all the way through!
LOL.
AND...
Pretty much any Dean Koontz books
will give you goose bumps,
But, the one that I love most is
Phantoms by Dean Koontz.



Somehow my comments for the last two days got deleted! Oh NOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteWHAAAAAT?! You read that when you were 8?? 8 year old me probably would have wet herself!
ReplyDelete