Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!
It is hosted by
Just answer the weekly question
and don't forget to link up your post!
QUESTION:
What weekly memes do you follow on a weekly basis?
ANSWER:
I have a few memes I like to participate in!
My FAVORITE is, of course,
This is a weekly meme I created and post on Thursdays.
This meme is awesome because you do WHATEVER you want!
I also like to participate in Teaser Tuesdays
hosted by Should Be Reading!
Just share a few sentences from your current read!
Should Be Reading also hosts WWW Wednesdays.
Sometimes I participate in this meme as well.
You just share your current read, your last read and your
next to be read book.
On Fridays, there are some great memes to choose from!
(The meme I'm doing right now. LOL)
AND
by Parajunkee and
I try to post this meme every Sunday to wrap up my week.
It is







I NEVER heard of THINK OUT LOUD...thanks for mentioning it. I participate in a few of the ones you mentioned. Some I take a peek at.
ReplyDeleteHappy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I've never come across Think Out Loud before -- sounds interesting! I come across some of the other ones on blogs I read regularly, though, and enjoy them. By the way, how did you get the list of everyone's links to show up on your blog? That's really cool!
ReplyDeleteGo to the linky hosts page and under the button you can add your link to, you will see a link that says "Get Inlinkz Code". Click that. Copy the code. On your blog (if blogger) switch over to HTML composition and paste it in. Then switch back to Compose and it won't show up for some reason unless you preview it. But it is there.
DeleteHope that helps!
Great post! I follow lots of these and use to participate in some of them but lately I haven't had time to do all of them.
ReplyDeleteNice list of memes! I created my own Thursday meme too :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the colors on your blog, its very pleasing to look at.
Thanks for visiting my hop
Wow. Those are great memes. I especially love Showcase Sundays.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy WWW Wednesdays!! I try to squeeze that one in every week. :D Following via bloglovin!
ReplyDeleteHere are some of the memes I participate in:
ReplyDelete-Teaser Tuesday
-Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the Broke and The Bookish)
-Waiting on Wednesday (hosted by Breaking the Spine)
-My Perfect Boyfriend (hosted by my blog! :D)
-Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga's Reviews)
We try to post when we actually have the content to do so. We don't like posting if there's nothing to post about.
-Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms