Hey everybody!
Welcome to Think Out Loud!
This is a weekly meme I host on Thursdays
and you can post whatever you want!
This week I am so happy to share a video from
She is a fantastic singer and also hilarious in her YouTube videos.
She does all her own recording and harmonies!
She is brilliant, in my opinion.
Every Tuesday she sings a song requested by her viewers.
This weeks song is
"Royals" by Lorde!
I love this song!
Oh and here is the original video for Royals!
Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing this! I love this song and I've never heard of Meghan Tonjes. She rocks!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Royals is is something I think about all the time.
ReplyDeleteI love this song! And Meghan's voice is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. I am definitely a fan of her now!
ReplyDelete-Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms
I heard Wrecking Ball by her and absolutely loved it! (I didn't like it before xD) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms
I LOVE her version of Wrecking Ball too!
DeleteShe is fabulous, Think! Thanks for sharing her!
ReplyDeleteOh wow... she has a great voice, indeed!
ReplyDelete