Welcome to
This is a weekly meme I post on Thursdays
and I would love it if you would post along with me!
It is so EASY!
You can literally post ANYTHING you want.
A rant, a rave, a recipe, a video, a picture of your breakfast.
Whatever YOU WANT!!
I just realized this was #60 for Think Out Loud!
WOW!
I swear time flies faster every stinking year!
OK, back to the meme. lol
I love NBC's
The Voice!
Basically, love me some Blake Shelton.
So, when I saw the newest add for
the Season Premiere on Sept 23, 2013
I just knew I had to share it!
If nothing else you will get a good laugh.
Trust me.

I love it, Think! The Voice is such an awesome show. I downloaded Blake's song Boys Round Here and 4 yr old John said to me, "Mom, you know I don't like this song." Yay! I can't wait. Happy 60th post. This is an awesome meme.
ReplyDeleteLAAAHHH~!!!! Super excited that the gang is back! Usher and Shakira is great but.....The Gang is Back~!!!
ReplyDeleteLAAAHHHH~!!! They're back, they're back, they're back!!! Usher and Shakira were great but....The Gang is back!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that was some good fun! LOL I don't watch t.v. but I do love me some Blake Shelton too. Oh, and Adam Levine isn't so bad to look at! ;) Thanks for sharing, Think!
ReplyDelete