Feature and Follow is a meme hosted by
This week the featured blogs are:
and
Question:
If you could read a book for the "first time" again,
which one would it be? Why?
Answer:
I know a lot of people will say this, but my honest choice is...
This book made me cry uncontrollably!
I had to set it down for a day because I thought
Harry had died and couldn't bring myself to finish it.
LOL.

I still have not read the series but seeing as how it was the popular answer today I'm going to have to get to them soon!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via GFC and bloglovin :)
Here is our FF!
I put my book down for awhile when I thought Harry died too LOL. I just couldn't bring myself to finish it, but another friend convinced me to just do it so I did - and everything turned out okay! Great choice! Harry Potter is a popular answer :)
ReplyDeleteNew GFC Follower! :)
My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews
Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC, Twitter & Facebook. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams
ReplyDelete