Feature and Follow is hosted by
Each week they both feature a blogger that has
previously participated.
It's fun, you should try it!
This weeks featured blogs are...
and
QUESTION OF THE WEEK!
Q: FF is 150 weeks old! What do you think of the hop?
Would you change anything?
Do you have a suggestion for future questions?
A: First of all, Congratulations to the hosts for making it 150 weeks!
I think FF is a wonderful meme that brings a lot
of bloggers together! That is always a good thing.
Here are the other blogs on the hop!

Hopping through! New follower. My Feature and Follow
ReplyDeleteNew Bloglovin follower dropping in to say hi! :)
ReplyDeleteEmma @ From the Writer’s Nest
Hey, cool blog. I just found it through The Creative Forum. I also added my link to the list on that blog last week, but I just figured out how a blog hop works today. Please forgive my slowness, I will participate properly this time around :)
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful to #FF for the chance to have met lots of awesome bloggers too! :) My only request would be to have the question a bit earlier...I need time to prepare thoughtful (and witty ;) responses! LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a grand weekend!
Bookworm Brandee
New to the hop! Excited to be a part of this awesome endeavor! I followed you, so could you do the same? Thanks!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.caseykeen.com/blog-about-it.html