Friday, May 31, 2013

Think Out Loud #46: Passive Aggressive Hippie

Hello all!
Welcome to Think Out Loud!
A meme that pushes you to do something out of the
ordinary on your blog!
Do Whatever YOU want!!
Official Think Out Loud stuff - HERE

This week is another silly picture that cracked me up.
Sorry I was late posting.
I totally got my days screwed up. Urrgg. 
Hate it when that happens! 




2 comments:

  1. That just happened to my mom. She told me she woke up all lazy and happy this morning thinking it was Saturday. Then bam!

    I think I'm that type of hippie. When I was a kid I thought I'd be a free spirit like my mom, then I discovered the only hippie thing about me is that I recycle. Sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Think! And I totally understand about getting the days mixed up this week...I was thrown off too with the holiday, end of school and my daughter's bday. Ugh! But thanks for sharing this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...