Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature and Follow #11: Music & Books


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by
It's a kick ass way to find cool new people
with awesome blogs!
This weeks featured blogs are...
and
Question of the Week?

Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book?
Or vice versa? What is the song and book?

A: I love music and I love books, but rarely mix the two.
I can't listen to music while reading.
In fact, I don't like anything happening when I'm reading. LoL
 Don't forget to check out the other blogs on the hop!


8 comments:

  1. I don't like listening to songs while I read either.
    Check out my FF at #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! I rarely listen to music while reading and have unfortunately never connected the two. New Follower!

    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually mix the two either. Even if someone has the TV on while I'm reading I find I get distracted haha. I am a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to music while reading usually isn't a problem for me, unless I love the song, I wish I had a better reason not to be able to combine the two, maybe a lack of creativity? Thanks for visiting my F&FF. New follower via Bloglovin'.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can read through almost anything...not Barney (the annoying purple dinosaur) or those programmed TV shows they have in the waiting rooms at the doctor's office. Old follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Funny I bumped into this post since my blog is Music Plus Books! LOL! I don't read and listen to music at the same time but they're both MASSIVE parts of my life and my biggest escape.
    http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au/
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well pretty much the same as me then. I need quiet when i read. My song and book is a one time thing.

    New Follower here. Have followed you every which way i can inc twitter, FB and G+.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like anything happening when I'm reading either! Sometimes I have to put up with the TV in the background and that's bad enough.

    Thanks for stoping by my FF!

    ~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...